So I found a fix for that problem after 4 days of fidgeting
bady last edited by
So the problem in this post is related to language and layout of the browser, cuz I tried to install the extension on an Arabic broswer (which have left to right layout) everything looked scrampled as you saw in the previous post, but after I changed the browser language to English and the layout changed by extension, everything worked perfectly .
I also should mention that I tried the fix on chrome and edge and I found no luck , but Brave seems like the only one that works after this issue .
JuliusMigaku last edited by
@bady That's great!
Sorry for missing your responses to the post before!